• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
I also would find it VERY hard to purchase any Pit Boss without the elite microfiber bag and the boxes it comes in. The box is unique to the Pit Boss if you've never seen it its really nice

Yep i saw it and it is one of a kind and it is really hard to find just the box, there is one guy selling just the box on ebay for $181? and I just noticed that he has a lot of pit boss and one of them I think is fake but most of them are legit, This is just based on my observation from what the pictures he post, it was clear that the hexalobular bolt is not right and the Elite Icon has this excess plastic part at the buttom, just FYI. Thanks guys!

there's still a pair of rootbeer pb at the vault store here in milpitas, ca. its on display but the lens is scratched..

As far as I know, the Milpitas store still has a Rootbeer and one of the Black frames (sorry, I don't remember which) in stock. They did have two of each...but I haven't asked about the stock level lately. For the longest time, they had them in the stock room, and you had to ask to see them. A new manager came in, and all the sudden they were moved to a display case on the floor (and the lens picked up a scratch too). There may still be one more of each in the back, but you guys will have to call and check.

Back