• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TRON

i think gunmetal with black icons (these mine on profile pic <====) are better !! sorry, man :) but i got mine for as low as 290 US$... all new with everything here in Brazil... will not find better deal anywhere on the planet hahaha...

i think gunmetal with black icons (these mine on profile pic <====) are better !! sorry, man :) but i got mine for as low as 290 US$... all new with everything here in Brazil... will not find better deal anywhere on the planet hahaha...
Son, I know you're new and excited, but seriously, do you need to post this in EVERY thread!!!! Congrats, you got a good deal - now move on!

You know what's better? ZERO. And I think it's safe to say that's the percentage of care factor most people have for your $290 Pit Boss.....

Those Trons are so sweet. That's going to be a grail piece for me. Need some, but I'm torn between Tron, original X-Metals, and C-six to chase after next!