• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Troy Lee Eyepatch 2. $75 (Price Drop)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Unfortunate to hear. Hope it gets straightened out. I've done 3-4 transactions w/ Thunderz, and there are times he doesn't check here as often as many of us. Can be a bit frustrating but he has made it right by me on all of our transactions, including some extras even though I told him it wasn't necessary. Hope he gets back with you soon.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Contacted: 1-12-15.
Paid: 1-13-15
Claimed to be shipped on 1-14-15: Never gave a tracking number.
Been ignored since: 1-14-15. And he is logging in multiple times per day.

I've been asking for a tracking number since 1-14-15. No response in this thread or our private messages.

I've ordered 3 pair of glasses from other members after this and I have received all of them. But not these. All I want is a tracking number. If I don't get a tracking number today or receive these glasses on Friday (1-23-15), I want a refund or I will open a case through Pay Pal.

Responded- My apologies!

Thanks for the back up man! You are right I do not check the site nearly as often as I would like to anymore. I shipped out awhile ago. He should be receiving them soon. SORRY EVERYONE! =/
Username Hidden said:
Unfortunate to hear. Hope it gets straightened out. I've done 3-4 transactions w/ Thunderz, and there are times he doesn't check here as often as many of us. Can be a bit frustrating but he has made it right by me on all of our transactions, including some extras even though I told him it wasn't necessary. Hope he gets back with you soon.

I have been asking for a tracking number before I even sent money. And I asked for one 3 times after. That's I all I want/wanted was a tracking number. It's not that hard. I didn't like being ignored. I checked login activity and it was daily. I will see what the mail lady brings in today.....

I got the glasses today in the mail. They were shipped the 19th, not the 14th. They were shipped Parcel which the mail lady said is the slowest option (which I don't care what option). I was never in a hurry for these, just wanted tracking. The lack of communication made me nervous that I lost $75.00.

The glasses were well packaged and brand new in box with all plastic over the stems and everything. Bag, box, poster, glasses. New condition as described.

I tried leaving positive feedback, but it said "Please wait 5 hours for rating this seller." I will try again after work.

i'm glad you've got them. i hope everything is cool now!

Username Hidden said:
i'm glad you've got them. i hope everything is cool now!

Thank you! Yeah, everythings cool. Again, I am more comfortable with tracking. I got it almost instantly from the other members, so I thought something bad was going to happen when my questions went unanswered.

I wanted to make it known on the forum, but didn't want to flame the guy and bash him. I hope it didn't seem that way, this place seems pretty cool and people seem to get along. I've been lurking daily, and reply when I feel like I can add or compliment on someones post or Oakleys.

i totally understand your position - i love the option to track the goodies all the time!
sometime patience is the goal . . .