1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking to buy a pair of nice Troy lee piston bone fuel cells! My wife got me those for our anniversary a couple years ago, I left them on the resteraunt table one after dinner, it was dark when we left so I didn't realize it until the next day I went back but "nobody saw them".... I really miss them!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm sure I have an extra set NIB. Give me a couple hours and I'll double check. Not sure what fair value is these days as I haven't been paying much attention lately.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright cool! There's a couple pair on here that have sold recently for around 150-200? Thanks