1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got a call from the bank that I bought a house and my move in date is the day after I will leave for London. Having a mild heart attack about money. :laugh:

$100 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS per pair. Would trade any pair for the Koston Holbrooks.

Troy Lee Jupiter LX, black, never worn, cardboard box is a little smashed on one end. Includes box, bag, hard case, and paper work
    Troy Lee Jupiter LX, Troy Lee Juipter Squared, Gen 1 New Blue W/ +Red Racing Jackets - 100_1402.jpg
    Troy Lee Jupiter LX, Troy Lee Juipter Squared, Gen 1 New Blue W/ +Red Racing Jackets - 100_1401.jpg

Troy Lee Jupiter Squared, worn once, perfect condition. Includes box, bag, and paper work
    Troy Lee Jupiter LX, Troy Lee Juipter Squared, Gen 1 New Blue W/ +Red Racing Jackets - 100_1398.jpg
    Troy Lee Jupiter LX, Troy Lee Juipter Squared, Gen 1 New Blue W/ +Red Racing Jackets - 100_1399.jpg

Racing Jackets include spare nose bombs. Light cleaning marks on lenses. Otherwise in great shape, I'd rate them 8/10
    Sorry, this is the only pic I have of them at the moment, so you get to see my ugly mug wearing them

Troy Lee Jupiter LX, Troy Lee Juipter Squared, Gen 1 New Blue W/ +Red Racing Jackets - 2012-08-28_12-12-02_798.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pm on the RJ's

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    all 3 pairs currently pending sale...