• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to decide on first Oakleys

I've got my eye on a set. I think I'll scrape up the scratch and see if I can get them. If not I will be ready for the next pair. You guys really are a bad influence.
hope u get them, just a tip make sure to ask about the nose bridge tightness some become very loose! i don't want you to b disappointed on your first pair gl

Congrats on your buy. I saw those for sale and they look solid. Thanks for the advise I will let you know how it turns out

I pulled the trigger. thanks for everyone who replied. couldn't wait so I got a paid membership and bought some pennys. luckily I checked the xmetal exchange just as a member posted a great pair.

I pulled the trigger. thanks for everyone who replied. couldn't wait so I got a paid membership and bought some pennys. luckily I checked the xmetal exchange just as a member posted a great pair.
Congrats! And sorry for the damage your bank account will feel in the coming months if you stay active here lol.

Back