• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

Sole managing conservator simply means that the child resides with her full time in a nut shell "you still have equal rights to the child and decisions involving the child unless specifically stated in your court orders... You are still entitled to your scheduled visitation "even if you didn't pay your child support" and unless it specifically states in the custody papers that she has the right to leave the state permanently without your permission then she can't... "legally anyways"... You said that you have been denied access to your child before??? That alone is enough to take her to court, be sure to document, record and keep track of all the stuff she does and remember to keep your calm

I would have to see your court orders to help anymore but you have more rights than you think... I have sole custody of my daughter, and it was worth every cent or should I say tens of thousands of dollars, but I would do it again and sell the shirt off my back to get my girl

Good luck and feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm not a lawyer but I am very well versed in this situation

Sole managing conservator simply means that the child resides with her full time in a nut shell "you still have equal rights to the child and decisions involving the child unless specifically stated in your court orders... You are still entitled to your scheduled visitation "even if you didn't pay your child support" and unless it specifically states in the custody papers that she has the right to leave the state permanently without your permission then she can't... "legally anyways"... You said that you have been denied access to your child before??? That alone is enough to take her to court, be sure to document, record and keep track of all the stuff she does and remember to keep your calm

I would have to see your court orders to help anymore but you have more rights than you think... I have sole custody of my daughter, and it was worth every cent or should I say tens of thousands of dollars, but I would do it again and sell the shirt off my back to get my girl

Good luck and feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm not a lawyer but I am very well versed in this situation

I know she is not able to leave the state, let alone the country without my permission, "legally" She apparently has also obtained a passport for him without my consent. She has denied me access on a constant basis the last six years. I pay my child support despite not having access to my child. If you read the description in the go fund me, you can see she has endangered him many times and continues to do so. She shows a continued pattern of making bad decisions. I have recordings of her denying me access. I have her family willing to testify that she is hooked on prescription pain pills, most of her photos on fb show her drinking beer. She was married to a registered sex offender before the guy she is with now, who has warrants and is an illegal alien. I could go on and on, but I really just need to take him from her. She makes very poor decisions regarding his care and safety. Thank you for your insight and knowledge.

Omg. I was reading all posts. Legal custody is a never ending debate and unfortunately most of the time custody is given to the mother (which is Fuked up) unless the jury finds an excuse from the mother on why she cant take care of the child then custody goes to the father. I know ***** child support til 18 geeez and u cant even see your own child unless the b1tch allows it. Damn bro i really hope you win this battle itcan drag on forever till all your wallets are drained. We are rooting for you bro and hopefully you get your son and have full custody. Save them pics and all neg post she is posting make sure you are clean so it can go towards your favor.

This is even more true in Texas.
Unfortunately most states :( men are always screwed. Women always win when it comes to legal battles of a child. Thats why u got to be careful where you blow your load lol. Twss. Be possitive bro gather all your evidense and save all them negative crap of hers and present it. Worst comes to worst both of you will have equal custody of the child.

Unfortunately most states :( men are always screwed. Women always win when it comes to legal battles of a child. Thats why u got to be careful where you blow your load lol. Twss. Be possitive bro gather all your evidense and save all them negative crap of hers and present it. Worst comes to worst both of you will have equal custody of the child.

Read the gofundme page. That's only a small part of her failures, bro. Seriously, my son deserves much better.

I would also request a hair follicle test to support the painkiller usage, once you get to court... And there are many different hair follicle test, I would at least request a 7 panel test and to go back a minimum of 180 days.... Everyone is right, this will be a lengthy process and they will give her every opportunity available to do right before they give you custody, but if she is a constant f-up then it will show in the end....

Latest Posts

Back