• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

but if she is a constant f-up then it will show in the end....

That she is.

I got her number from an undisclosed source yesterday because she changed it and refused to make contact with me. Needless to say she freaked out when I called her. I called her out on all her bs, and let her know that I knew she was living in Mexico, and my son was with her parents. She showed up to her parents house 4 hours later at 1am to get my son out of bed and take him back to Mexico with her for fear that I was going to go over there and snatch him up first. So now she has taken him out of school and to a foreign country. I'd say she's a constant f-up.

Sorry to hear that, hope it all works out and you get your son... Any chance you know where she is in Mexico and hope you can acquire the funds needed to get your attorney asap... They should be able to file an order to have him returned to the US immediately even if that means she has to come back with him....

Sorry to hear that, hope it all works out and you get your son... Any chance you know where she is in Mexico and hope you can acquire the funds needed to get your attorney asap... They should be able to file an order to have him returned to the US immediately even if that means she has to come back with him....

Acuna Mexico it's across from Del Rio, Tx.

Whats probably going to happen is your attorney will file a motion, judge will review and both parents will be required to go through a family court screening. significant others will be required to be there too. You will both be interviewed by a psychologist (dont lie), asked about alcohol and drug use, how you were raised etc. You should over and over emphasize her drug abuse and request medical records be subpoenaed.
Then each parent and significant other will placed in a room with a two way mirror and asked to play normally with the child (normally, lol). Expect your baby mama to say terrible things about you.
My Ex had a blank check for attorneys fees (from her family) and would file crazy, stupid motions with no merit. Unfortunately I had to respond to each one at the tune of $683 per motion. Which wasnt anything more than an email. Like I said, the video footage I got of her disobeying the Judges orders was enough to back her in a corner.
Im sorry I cant offer any financial support right now, Im not even buying Oakleys.

Whats probably going to happen is your attorney will file a motion, judge will review and both parents will be required to go through a family court screening. significant others will be required to be there too. You will both be interviewed by a psychologist (dont lie), asked about alcohol and drug use, how you were raised etc. You should over and over emphasize her drug abuse and request medical records be subpoenaed.
Then each parent and significant other will placed in a room with a two way mirror and asked to play normally with the child (normally, lol). Expect your baby mama to say terrible things about you.
My Ex had a blank check for attorneys fees (from her family) and would file crazy, stupid motions with no merit. Unfortunately I had to respond to each one at the tune of $683 per motion. Which wasnt anything more than an email. Like I said, the video footage I got of her disobeying the Judges orders was enough to back her in a corner.
Im sorry I cant offer any financial support right now, Im not even buying Oakleys.

No worries. Appreciate your insight. Thank you

Oh man... this is tough.... sorry you're going through this. I just had a huge unexpected bill come up but as soon as I get paid I'll shoot you a donation. I tried using PayPal (as I have a bit of money in there) but go fund me won't let me. If you want shoot me your PayPal and I'll send it over that way. If not for sure when I get paid. Inwish you the best of luck my friend. I will share your go fund me on my fb page. I have a good following. Hopefully someone will help out.

Oh man... this is tough.... sorry you're going through this. I just had a huge unexpected bill come up but as soon as I get paid I'll shoot you a donation. I tried using PayPal (as I have a bit of money in there) but go fund me won't let me. If you want shoot me your PayPal and I'll send it over that way. If not for sure when I get paid. Inwish you the best of luck my friend. I will share your go fund me on my fb page. I have a good following. Hopefully someone will help out.

Thanks bro. Really appreciate any help and especially the repost.

Back