• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

That she is.

I got her number from an undisclosed source yesterday because she changed it and refused to make contact with me. Needless to say she freaked out when I called her. I called her out on all her bs, and let her know that I knew she was living in Mexico, and my son was with her parents. She showed up to her parents house 4 hours later at 1am to get my son out of bed and take him back to Mexico with her for fear that I was going to go over there and snatch him up first. So now she has taken him out of school and to a foreign country. I'd say she's a constant f-up.
Scandalous... it will work out bro.

Friend, sorry to hear about all the troubles you are going through. Anyone with kids, or for that matter a heart, feels for you bro. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. I will help you with anything and everything I can to help you get your son back. I would be absolutely crushed, as you are, and will be praying for you!

Friend, sorry to hear about all the troubles you are going through. Anyone with kids, or for that matter a heart, feels for you bro. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. I will help you with anything and everything I can to help you get your son back. I would be absolutely crushed, as you are, and will be praying for you!

Appreciate all the prayers and moral support I can get. Thanks, bro.

I wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has contributed to helping me get my son back. Sincerely, A BIG THANK YOU.

I also wanted to see if there would be enough interest in doing a kind of fund raiser post. A package with an Oakley watch, a pair of X-Metals, and maybe a few other misc. items for a 10 dollar donation to the gofundme account I've set up. Looking at picking numbers 00-99, and winner would be determined by the last two digits of the Texas lottery Pick 3 game the Saturday following all numbers being sold. I just don't know if there would be enough interest. We would have to see all 100 numbers to make it work. I have already OK'd this with Oakley Boss. What do you guys think???

I think it's a good idea but this post is probably going to get lost in this thread.. I would suggest posting it to the op or starting a new thread. I would think starting a new thread it will get more exposure because the ones that have already read the beginning of this thread.. might not read the beginning or the additions. Just my $.02

I think it's a good idea but this post is probably going to get lost in this thread.. I would suggest posting it to the op or starting a new thread. I would think starting a new thread it will get more exposure because the ones that have already read the beginning of this thread.. might not read the beginning or the additions. Just my $.02

Thanks for the input. I'll start a new thread.

Ok, update time! Got word from my attorney today that she has filed paperwork to have baby mama served. She has been very elusive, but I think we found the place of employment. Once she is served, she will have 21 days to respond or I get full custody of my son. Fingers crossed.

Ok, update time! Got word from my attorney today that she has filed paperwork to have baby mama served. She has been very elusive, but I think we found the place of employment. Once she is served, she will have 21 days to respond or I get full custody of my son. Fingers crossed.
Damn. It's about time!!!

Latest Posts

Back