• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tune-Up Prices

a.p

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Juliet's and my romeo 2.0s need to get a tune-up.

What is the process for this in Australia in the West here.

I apologise for my ignorance but I have never had to do this before.

Call Australia Oakley....see link below. BriP can provide clarity on this, but I believe Oakley has you send them somewhere there and then they send them to the US for service...or they may have a Metallurgy unit there. Either way, USD pricing for tune ups here is $75 plus your cost to ship to Oakley

Contact Information | Au | Australia

hey AP, i believe a tuneup oncluding all replacement rubbers is $65 AUD. send it through the Harbourtown Ovault and they cover shipping. you will have to get it sent over EAST at Oakley South Pacific for the tuneup. cheers! pm me if you have more issues =)

Thanks for that guys, appreciate the quick response.

ucdavis4PT0gpa - I thought that might be the case but back to america seems extreme doesn't it

BriP - (nice another WA fan) yeah know that place well always stalking there for a deal - will do that - like the do it your self approach you have might have to catch up for a cold ale and a show and tell sometime - I have a few pairs I regularly swap the pieces on for a new color way but the tune up in the nose bridge I would like some instruction there.

Thanks for that guys, appreciate the quick response.

ucdavis4PT0gpa - I thought that might be the case but back to america seems extreme doesn't it

BriP - (nice another WA fan) yeah know that place well always stalking there for a deal - will do that - like the do it your self approach you have might have to catch up for a cold ale and a show and tell sometime - I have a few pairs I regularly swap the pieces on for a new color way but the tune up in the nose bridge I would like some instruction there.

hey a.p., drop me a pm regarding meeting up.. always good sharing the knowledge with fellow metalheads. regarding the nosebridge (flex couplers) they have to be sent to oakley, its the only way. i can show you some methods to extend the life of the flex coupler but as of now, no way to replace them ourselves yet. i can fix pretty much everything on an xmetal besides the flexcoupler. cheers!

Not been to the Vault in Barbour Town yet, but having a chat with the fellas over the phone they seem aight.

You just drop in and tell them they need a tune up? Or do you need a receipt (bit hard when you've bought on the forums or eBay)?

And what does it entail? I've got Nanowires in dire need of straightening...

Not been to the Vault in Barbour Town yet, but having a chat with the fellas over the phone they seem aight.

You just drop in and tell them they need a tune up? Or do you need a receipt (bit hard when you've bought on the forums or eBay)?

And what does it entail? I've got Nanowires in dire need of straightening...

just walk into the shop and tell them what you want done. they will issue a receipt and they'll take it to send to OSP in melbourne. OSP will call you regarding the costs involved once they receive it. you pay (if any) by credit card so thats over the phone too. then harbour town will call you when its all done and ready to collect. easy peasy.

Latest Posts

Back