• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tune Ups And Refinishing

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone out there has a need for a properly repaired nosebridge or a re-finished pair of x-metals,send them out to me.ill do a complete refinish and nosebridge for $80.00,they will look and feel new again and ill do it within the week.

Some people reacted to this post.
HERE IS MY CURRENT PRICING:

1. Refinish in light or dark only - $30.00 + shipping ( pics can be seen under "blasted juliets"in the x-metal forum).
2. repair nose bridge - $50.00 + shipping
3. refinish and nose bridge repair 80.00 + shipping

INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE SHOULD INCLUDE A LIST OF WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE DONE AND A RETURN ADDRESS !!!!

shipping depends on how you ship it to me,if its a big box you will pay more for shipping,usual fees for shipping are $6.00.
I have a turnaround of 6 days from date of delivery,and when the job is completed i will contact you and give my paypal address to make payment.
I strive for complete satisfaction,do not send me complete glasses with lenses as i cannot be responsible for any scratches.

Awesome. End of year i have some pennys for you sir.

Hey Mark, you got pics of your TiO2 finish?

Username Hidden said:
Hey Mark, you got pics of your TiO2 finish?

Yeah I'd be interested in that also. I have a nice pair of plasma that needs a tune-up that I'd like to make into a Tio2.

I'd interested in a TiO2 pic as well.

o.k heres the deal with Ti02,i can do a finish like Ti02 but i need to start with plasma frames as i cant as of yet duplicate the plasma finish.all i would do is mask off the orbs and blast to obtain a darker finish on the bridge and remove the arms and blast to the same finish as the bridge.sorry for the confusion as this is still a work in progress as far as finishes go.gonna try annodizing as soon as i find a beater pair to play with.

Just a suggestion, post photos of refinished X-Metals? Maybe one light and one dark?

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I'd be interested in that also. I have a nice pair of plasma that needs a tune-up that I'd like to make into a Tio2.

Username Hidden said:
o.k heres the deal with Ti02,i can do a finish like Ti02 but i need to start with plasma frames as i cant as of yet duplicate the plasma finish.all i would do is mask off the orbs and blast to obtain a darker finish on the bridge and remove the arms and blast to the same finish as the bridge.sorry for the confusion as this is still a work in progress as far as finishes go.gonna try annodizing as soon as i find a beater pair to play with.

Yeah I had a feeling which is why I mentioned a plasma frame I had ready to go. I'll be the guinea pig on this. PM inbound.

send em out to me,lets see what i can do.i need a guinea pig pair to work on a plasma finish.and then do a Ti02 finish.

Back