1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. charlie

charlie Oakley Beginner

Hi guys, my Juliet's are in need of a good tune-up. I know there a couple of guys here that are really good at it but they're from the US and I currently live in Czech Republic and I wouldn't like to deal with the customs guys when they return my glasses, plus shipping could get expensive. Does anyone know where can i send my Juliet's for a good tightening within the EU? Or in your experience had you had trouble getting your glasses back from the US to the EU?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Scott0189

Scott0189 Oakley Beginner

I got mine done by Oakley, took a couple of weeks, but they cambe back like new.
    I originaly sent them to Coventry, but they came back from Germany.
    It was worth the £27.
    Hope this helps

-S

Wavecloud likes this.
  3. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

4. charlie

charlie Oakley Beginner

Thanks! I believe some people mentioned in other posts that they got free lenses swaps, did you ask for this or they just change your lenses for news if they have in stock?

5. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

They'll swap the rubber for free, but will charge for the lens. At least as far as I've ever seen. They'll contact you to ask if you want the lenses exchanged, of course - they do have some that aren't in stock to buy on the website itself, G30 for instance.

6. Doodle

Doodle Oakley Beginner

I've recently had the Oakley service done too, came back good as new, ready for another decade of wear.