1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As title is stated.---- found it.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Not for sure, but don't think there ever was a Tungsten Polar OEM lens. There was a Titanium Polar but not Tung. I can custom a Ti Polar out of a XS for you if you want.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me see if I can cut a deal with Fernando first. Thanks though.

If those romeo fits me... I'll do more business with your custom cut lens for sure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Europe have Tungsten Iridium Polarized in stock. I have a pair (not selling) and I have a different sku# on mine (16-840) than the sku# Oakley had on the list they sent me (15-246).
    They are not up on the site so you have to call and ask for them (00800 6255 3985). Full list and info in the X-metal section..

Anonymous likes this.