• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tupperware from Ireland......

@Dyeraudio I dont have that yet in my valve collection, the only black chrome I had is the New SJ, Splice and Scar but they are not the same as your black chrome valve, and your black chrome version is awesome bro, i haven't seen anything like that before.

@Dyeraudio I dont have that yet in my valve collection, the only black chrome I had is the New SJ, Splice and Scar but they are not the same as your black chrome valve, and your black chrome version is awesome bro, i haven't seen anything like that before.

Ah ok.... I thought I remember seeing a pic you posted of a Gen 1 SJ in Black Chrome.

Thanks Paul.....I agree that the color is a rose gold. I think @V2oak has a darker grey black chrome pair.

I did see those exact same types on the bay a month and a half ago, but they weren't perfect. The inside of the frame had some coating moving off in a large 'lump', which may have been able to repair but I just wasn't prepaired to end up with a loss.

Back