• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TW: Polarized Holbrook For Polarized Fuel Cell Or Batwolf?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Not entirely sure i want to part ways with my holbrooks, but i have a polarized pair, polished black, in perfect condition. rarely worn, not a scratch/knick on either the lense or frames. of course, they will come with the box, papers, pouch, etc. always cleaned with oakley cleaner, stored in the pouch or case when not in use, and never left in the car/heat.

what im looking for is a pair of polarized fuel cells in polished black, or a pair of polarized batwolfs in ink black or polished black. i will also be willing to put in some cash for the batwolfs. i'd also like to keep this within the contig. US as to avoid high shipping.

thanks guys, just seeing if anyone wants to trade!

4HXFQ.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Not entirely sure i want to part ways with my holbrooks, but i have a polarized pair, polished black, in perfect condition. rarely worn, not a scratch/knick on either the lense or frames. of course, they will come with the box, papers, pouch, etc. always cleaned with oakley cleaner, stored in the pouch or case when not in use, and never left in the car/heat.

what im looking for is a pair of polarized fuel cells in polished black, or a pair of polarized batwolfs in ink black or polished black. i will also be willing to put in some cash for the batwolfs. i'd also like to keep this within the contig. US as to avoid high shipping.

thanks guys, just seeing if anyone wants to trade!

4HXFQ.jpg

Sorry, the model is Polished Black/OO Grey Polarized

can you send me pics, and do they have any marks i should know about? im interested, but i'd also like to wait a few days to see if anyone has batwolfs they're willing to part with

Username Hidden said:
can you send me pics, and do they have any marks i should know about? im interested, but i'd also like to wait a few days to see if anyone has batwolfs they're willing to part with

I just PM'd you the pics, and also I'm not in a rush, so take your time dude...

Back