1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely sure i want to part ways with my holbrooks, but i have a polarized pair, polished black, in perfect condition. rarely worn, not a scratch/knick on either the lense or frames. of course, they will come with the box, papers, pouch, etc. always cleaned with oakley cleaner, stored in the pouch or case when not in use, and never left in the car/heat.

what im looking for is a pair of polarized fuel cells in polished black, or a pair of polarized batwolfs in ink black or polished black. i will also be willing to put in some cash for the batwolfs. i'd also like to keep this within the contig. US as to avoid high shipping.

thanks guys, just seeing if anyone wants to trade!

TW: Polarized Holbrook For Polarized  Fuel Cell Or Batwolf? - 4HXFQ.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Sorry, the model is Polished Black/OO Grey Polarized

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you send me pics, and do they have any marks i should know about? im interested, but i'd also like to wait a few days to see if anyone has batwolfs they're willing to part with

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    I just PM'd you the pics, and also I'm not in a rush, so take your time dude...