• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitch Vs Eyepatch

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I've been eyeballing these two old styles for awhile now, is the Twitch basically a smaller Eyepatch? It looks like it would fit my smaller face better.

Twitch:

Eyepatch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch is definitely for smaller faces or anyone who’s not into the big styles. Both styles are getting harder to find, especially the strechline versions. To me the Twitch looks a lot like the Gascan from the front.

Does the Twitch fit like the Gascan? Because the Gascan is too square for my rounded face and doesn't hug at all. I'd love to see a top view of both of these styles to see what the base curve is.

Here are a couple of pics. Hope it helps, they both fit very similar. The Twitch is bit more squared and doesn't have quite the wrap that the Gascan does, not very noticeable when your wearing them.

Top View
gvst001.jpg

Front View-Gascan on Top/Twitch on Bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
Eyepatch was way too big for my face. While i could wear them, i wasn't happy with the fit, so i ended up selling. I have a medium/large face, and the Twitch fits a little better on me. If you have a smaller face, definitely go with the Twitch.

definitely the Twitch for face like ours...a style I wish Oakley would bring back...eyepatch small????

With Oakley bringing back the eyepatch, I really wish they'd make a twitch 2.
I couldn't wear the eyepatch but loved the twitch, sadly I don't own a pair. They were a favorite of mine.
Bring it back Oakley!

i like the Eyepatch more but probably because i have an big ugly face and can hide it :lol:

a twitch 2 would be cool i like the new Eyepatch 2 as well...... they looks a bit like a Fox model!

Everyone has their own opinion... I think the huge Antix/Hilinx/Fuel Cell/Batwolf are pretty horrible for Oakley o matter

Latest Posts

Back