• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitch Vs Eyepatch

It means they are like women's fashion glasses to me...so his opinion on the Twitch- I hold on other things... everyone has their own tastes. I usually refrain from even talking about it but to just definitively say something "sucks" really doesnt help the person deciding on what to buy anymore than me hating huge glasses or use or purple or white frames helps anyone.

Really I didnt mean to offend..it was just the blanket
"they both suck imo" reply to someoone looking for advice... the big styles are fine for those who can pull them off but u will never find me wearing white or purple...in fact my wife insists to this day the white frame options must be for women I have never seen anyone on the east coast in a white frame Oakley or otherwise...

I have a hard time seeing woman wearing an eyepatch frame though. honestly. but purple fade frame? where did that come from.
This could really be one long endless argument, is white a feminie color when it comes to sunglasses? White frames have always had a bit of a knock on them that it wasn't "cool" to wear white frames for a guy.

I've seen woman every once in a while with a white gascan. I just don't like white since it's so bland and doesn't look very good on sunglasses.

I was tthinking more of the violet iridium Infinite Hero stuff...Cant barely get Gold anymore but purple seems plentiful Some guys can pull any frame or lens off...I just wish everything wasnt so darn big...Lux is literally pushing people away by not addressing smaller faces beyond Fives....People will buy inferior lenses in a frame that fits them more than great lenses in a frame way too big...MD's were great I am talking Tens big....they work for some but the local O store has abt ten -30 people a day ask for something like the Minute or old XX Twenty...and leave heading for Arnette and Dragon dealers...

I tried the Twitch's in person the other day and I wasn't a fan. They are too small and stick out too far, very similar fit to the Gascan but worse IMO.

Between these two, I have to say the Eyepatch is much better. That being said the Eyepatch 2 doesn't work for me at all. It's too big and there's some gap on the bottom outside corners of the frames. The original Eyepatch has a much better fit for my face. Everyone will be different though and what fits or looks good will be different for you then it is for me. Concerning the white, I only like select white frames and they have to have black accents. White/black only or else it doesn't look good IMO.

looks like Oakley have real problems with the new Eyepatch2

the clear fade frames will take another month and a half to get those in stores!

They had this issue with every fade frame it seems...hope for the sake of those waiting they do get them out ...not like the chrome FJ....

Back