• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Two (2) Pairs Of Juliet Plasma Frames $360.00 + Shipping

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Greetings,

I have two complete pairs of Juliet Plasma frames, less one of the T6 (Torx) screw missing on one frame. Both frames are in excellent condition, not a mark on either one, all new rubbers, one is brand new OCP and the other is not far behind with a recent tune-up by Oakley and not worn since.

I am looking to net $360.00 for these - either Paypal F&F or add 3% (2.9%, actually) for the Paypal transaction, plus shipping.

NOTE: I will also consider a trade for other Juliet Polished or X-Metal frames, perhaps some combination of cash and trade... I only deal with Juliets.

Two reasons I am selling these:
1) Both of these frames are a bit 'off' for me, just a couple of mm, but enough to not fit as well as the others I wear on a daily basis.
2) I have met my quota and simply do not need them.

The bottom line is that I am not sure what the deal is with them and I am sure someone out there will be able to find a good home for these and/or flip them with little, if any adjustment. Oakley has reassured me that the one frame that was recently tuned up is exactly as it should be. The other frame is the new OCP.

The frames can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjlsr/sets/72157634401842560/

Details on the condition of the frames and my concern/confusion/ignorance? can be viewed at:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...re-and-or-temple-need-to-be-brought-in.21652/

If there is any issue with the frames once received I will be happy to issue a refund. All the information you require should be in the links above.

Any ?'s please ask.

Take care,

./M

Some people reacted to this post.
Pending to someone...

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.