• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two Face Out Early?

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
Stopped into the Vault in Orlando today and surprised to see 6 pairs of Two Face already out on the floor. According to the store they were pushed out early. Maybe only to certain stores?

Anyway if you want to check your local store go for it! Still loved them when I tried them.

Stopped into the Vault in Orlando today and surprised to see 6 pairs of Two Face already out on the floor. Apparently they were pushed out early. Maybe only to certain stores.

Anyway if you want to check your local store go for it!

Many stores have them... I tired a pair on today I didn't like them to much but it is all preference I suppose. The black with jade did look good though.

I believe my local vault also has the two face out at this time. I'll check this Saturday night as I'm supposed to stop in for a few hours.

Just tried them on today. While I love the fit, feel and look on me, I just can't get over wondering why they were designed the way they were. I don't understand the purpose for the aluminum, and I'm not sure I really think it enhances the look. While I think I will allow the fit, feel and look on me will probably trump the design concerns, I just wish I could've been a fly on the wall during design meetings for this one.

Latest Posts

Back