• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two Juliets This Week

You seem to always be correcting my mistakes. It's like i post something wrong and you're on it like white on rice LOL!

I actually did get custom cut lenses from Dr.Chop, and they are 24k. I just installed them on a Plasma frame. Just gonna swap them with the Black Iridium in my Carbon pair :smile:

Good choice. I have a 24K lens in my Carbon. They look great.

Nice pickups!

You seem to always be correcting my mistakes. It's like i post something wrong and you're on it like white on rice LOL!

I actually did get custom cut lenses from Dr.Chop, and they are 24k. I just installed them on a Plasma frame. Just gonna swap them with the Black Iridium in my Carbon pair :smile:

haha sorry splice! no offence or anything intended, i guess im just on here too often and i pick up on things.. its like OCD! youre one of the closer members i know on here!

and nice, post some pics of your pseudo- corvettes! :)

haha sorry splice! no offence or anything intended, i guess im just on here too often and i pick up on things.. its like OCD! youre one of the closer members i know on here!

and nice, post some pics of your pseudo- corvettes! :)

If they aren't corvette racing Juliets, pardon me, I'm just going off of info I found in this forum. The first 50 were given to guys in the team. Whats the proper nomenclature for the rest?

I think he was referring to Splice's idea of carbon/gold copy cats, and calling them pseudo-corvettes due the gold instead of 24k lenses. Your's are legit.

Back