• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two pair in one week... Yeah I'm hooked.

Ya its very nice...the troy lee fuel cell is just amazing. My favorite is the whoisthiskid hijinx!

What I really want from the artist series is the London Police Gascan's or some other limited gascan. 10th mountain are SWEET! I really dig gascans... Think I'm gonna focus on those before I get anymore Fuelcell's.

I have a few Gascan. I have 2 Tron, Chip Foose, both Flores, C100 and London Police:

04c4d044.png

af416f7b.png

506beb77.png

Awesome man! I really like the Tron frame too. Just way expensive for my little collection for now. I come from an urban graffiti art/ designer vinyl toy collecting background so I'm very familiar with London Police. That pair is high on my want list but I'll likely get the 10th mountain and then maybe go for the lp's and tron after that.

The Trons were only 150 retail, but since they sold out the scalpers have raised the price through the roof. I'm not a big fan of the scalping. You can probably score the London Police for around 200 if you look around alot. You like the David Flores 1 or 2? Those will set you back some change.

Oh yea. I have a few Flores toys. Someday I'll try for the blue pair. That's holy grail status for me...
Perhaps you would keep me in mind if you ever let your extra Tron's go...?

Ok, I may be able to get you one from a friend that is wanting to sell one of his. I don't know what he wants for it though...

Back