1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First off I've been lurking here a little while but since I recently amped up my collection I've been doing some buyin and selling. Please be easy on the noob if I drop the ball on something, lol.

Willing to trade for Mars or Polished Carbon XS.

First pair are Polished, Ice iridium lenses are toast in my opinion, bridge tightens is 8/10. No box, no coin. SN: JBO41495A

Second pair are plasma, lenses are also in my opinion bad. Bridge tightness is -4/10, I have 8 pairs of metals and have never seen a pair this loose. No box, no coin. SN: 1P007261

Asking $600Cad (Edit: about $450us) for both pairs or trade for above listed glasses or possible other options. Also looking for early XX and XS coins.

Located in Newfoundland, Canada.

Two pairs of Juliet's - image.jpeg Two pairs of Juliet's - image.jpeg Two pairs of Juliet's - image.jpeg

Thanks!

Two pairs of Juliet's - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/14/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Could you post pics of both serial #'s? I don't recall a JBxxxxxxA release and assume the other is Pxxxxxx not 1Pxxxxxx.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The polished is JB041495A

Plasma 1P007261

I have a hard time to read them, let alone get a pic with an iPhone, lol. I'm not familiar how the sn's go but I can try a pic with my camera later.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would like to see the JB serial still. The other is not 1P but IPxxxxxx (Plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized) that you have Fire lenses installed in.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Two pairs of Juliet's - image.png
    I donno if you can make any of that out but I'm going cross eyed trying. Better chance of getting a pic of Bigfoot. The glare off the polished is brutal.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ha! Posted in the wrong forum for one. If a mod could correct that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well that's the first 2nd gen. JB serial frame I have seen, not listed on O Review either.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested in trades up or down...

Polished Penny
    XS Carbon or Polished Carbon
    R1's
    R2 Polished
    Mars
    Over the top