• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Two pairs of Juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

First off I've been lurking here a little while but since I recently amped up my collection I've been doing some buyin and selling. Please be easy on the noob if I drop the ball on something, lol.

Willing to trade for Mars or Polished Carbon XS.

First pair are Polished, Ice iridium lenses are toast in my opinion, bridge tightens is 8/10. No box, no coin. SN: JBO41495A

Second pair are plasma, lenses are also in my opinion bad. Bridge tightness is -4/10, I have 8 pairs of metals and have never seen a pair this loose. No box, no coin. SN: 1P007261

Asking $600Cad (Edit: about $450us) for both pairs or trade for above listed glasses or possible other options. Also looking for early XX and XS coins.

Located in Newfoundland, Canada.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent

Could you post pics of both serial #'s? I don't recall a JBxxxxxxA release and assume the other is Pxxxxxx not 1Pxxxxxx.

The polished is JB041495A

Plasma 1P007261

I have a hard time to read them, let alone get a pic with an iPhone, lol. I'm not familiar how the sn's go but I can try a pic with my camera later.

Username Hidden said:
The polished is JB041495A

Plasma 1P007261

I have a hard time to read them, let alone get a pic with an iPhone, lol. I'm not familiar how the sn's go but I can try a pic with my camera later.
Would like to see the JB serial still. The other is not 1P but IPxxxxxx (Plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized) that you have Fire lenses installed in.

image.png

image.png

I donno if you can make any of that out but I'm going cross eyed trying. Better chance of getting a pic of Bigfoot. The glare off the polished is brutal.

Ha! Posted in the wrong forum for one. If a mod could correct that I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Well that's the first 2nd gen. JB serial frame I have seen, not listed on O Review either.

I'm interested in trades up or down...

Polished Penny
XS Carbon or Polished Carbon
R1's
R2 Polished
Mars
Over the top