• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Two Pairs Of X-Squared - SOLD!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, these have been sitting in my closet for a while now. They've never been worn outside, and I'm not even sure if I've ever tried them on since they are duplicates, which is why I'm selling them - they may as well go to someone who will wear em instead of collecting dust in a dark closet.

They were displayed for a while, but are technically brand new (The "H" stickers have never been removed). They come with everything seen in the pictures (minus the stand). Prices include tracked shipping to anywhere in North America.

I've taken many pictures, if there's something more specific you want to see or have any questions, please PM and I will respond asap.

OO6011-06 - Polished Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized - SOLD!

Frame is new, so it's tight, and comes complete with everything as seen in pics (Box, Coin, Instructions/Warranty, Spare nose pads, X Case, Microfiber bag, Glasses). Has couple minor marks on the left lens, I tried to take pictures of them and couldn't.

_MG_6994.jpg

_MG_6999.jpg

_MG_7000.jpg

_MG_7005.jpg

_MG_7009.jpg

_MG_7011.jpg

_MG_7012.jpg

_MG_7013.jpg

_MG_7036.jpg

OO6011-03 - X-METAL/Ruby Iridium - SOLD!

Frame is new, so it's tight, and comes with everything as seen in pics: Glasses, Box, Coin, Instructions/Warranty, Spare nose pads, X Case, Microfiber bag (wrong size - I can't find the larger one). Has couple minor surface marks on each lens, I tried to take pictures of them and couldn't (you can see dust in a few pictures). The nose bridge area does have a mark on it (You can't see it from certain angles, but from others you can see it - see pics).

_MG_7015.jpg

_MG_7016.jpg

_MG_7020.jpg

_MG_7022.jpg

_MG_7023.jpg

_MG_7029.jpg

_MG_7030.jpg

_MG_7031.jpg

_MG_7032.jpg

_MG_7033.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent on xs xmetal

Pm sent x metal

X-Metal/Ruby is sold!

Polished Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized still available!

Polished Carbon are now sold!

Thanks for all the interest.

Mods - Lock er up!