• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Two Pairs of XX (X-Man Plasma Refinish) with Lens Options

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Fellow Oakley enthusiasts,
For you consideration are two pairs of XX that have received X-Man's plasma refinish, along with a nose bridge tune-up. Both frames are in 10/10 condition, factory tight. Rubbers are OEM and new. The following lens options are available:
- OEM Jade custom cut 10/10
- OEM Violet custom cut 10/10 (free set of OEM custom cut Violet with IH cross and hero etching 6/10) ***Sold***
- OEM Ruby custom cut 7/10
- OEM Ice Polarized custom cut 10/10

I am looking to get $425 shipped CONUS per pair that includes the set of 10/10 Ice polarized lenses, $405 shipped CONUS per pair that includes a set of the 10/10 non-polarized lenses, and $385 shipped CONUS per pair that includes the set of 7/10 Ruby lenses. These pairs include a black microfiber bag only. I would be willing to work a deal if someone wanted more than one item. I will ship internationally. Please PM me for a quote. I am not interested in trades at this time. Thank you for reviewing my listing.

IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG
IMG_8444.JPG
IMG_8446.JPG
IMG_8447.JPG
IMG_8448.JPG
IMG_8449.JPG
IMG_8450.JPG
IMG_8451.JPG
IMG_8452.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@cyclerdoug was looking for a Juliet with emerald lenses. Maybe this would work too.

One pair of XX with the Violet lenses is SPF.

Bump.

One pair off XX with both sets of Violet lenses is sold. I have one more XX available with your choice of Ice Polar, Ruby, or Jade. Come and get them. You owe yourself a Christmas present.:)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump, prices dropped.

Bump.

Considering. Look nice.

Status