1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Two Romeo 1998 Coin For Romeo 1997 Coin + Cash - 20140701_120648.jpg

pm me if you have a deal to make. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    Just want to get clarification on your post. Are you looking to trade two R2 coins for one R1 coin or the other way around?
    If you're looking for the coin in your post to trade for the one pictured in mine, I'll deal.
    EDITED: the coin pictured below is not mine. I was merely trying to find out if this R2 coin was available.
    Two Romeo 1998 Coin For Romeo 1997 Coin + Cash - Romeo 2 Coin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    let me modify my title, sorry for the confusion, im looking for Romeo 1 coin 1997. I can let go of my 2 Romeo 2 coin 1998 for a Romeo 1 coin 1997 + cash. Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I didnt know there was a difference. Made me look at mine, cool beans!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I get it now! You have two 1998 coins, and you want to trade them for one 1997 coin. But then there is the +cash part at the end... and then suddenly the Romeo2 coin is added to the mix... LOL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah.. because 1998 Romeo coins are R2's.. and the 1997 are R1's

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The R2 didnt come out until 2004.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thats what i was thinking so i posted a question n Oakley Enthusiast in Facebook... we are still figuring things out...

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Speculation. They did a first run of coins in 97. Did a second huge run in 98. Instead of changing coins every year they just keep the 98 coins and used then in all the later models of the R and R2.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah.. i pinged Dann about this.. and he said exactly what you said. let me share this to them in the group. so im still holding a romeo 1 coin labelled 1998. i thought 1998 are for r2 only, thanks @GRFMotorsports for the info