1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Trying to make moves and these two will have to be sacrificed. They're both really nice pairs which could be displayed or worn. I'd prefer to move these by tomorrow if possible. I know there have been a lot of REALLY nice sunglasses for sale on this forum recently and a lot of us are tapped out so make an offer but I can't take trades. I need $$$$$$$$$$$.

First is matte black and emerald. The frame has no scratches or nicks, excellent shape. The lenses have some hairlines from cleaning etc. Original rubber all the way around. I'll ask $160 shipped including fees.

Two Splice - Matte/Emerald And Crystal/Ice - Picture013-1.jpg

Two Splice - Matte/Emerald And Crystal/Ice - Picture012-2.jpg

Second is crystal black and ice. The frame has no scratches or nicks, excellent shape. The lenses have some hairlines from cleaning etc. Original rubber all the way around. I'll ask $145 shipped including fees.

Two Splice - Matte/Emerald And Crystal/Ice - Picture025.jpg

Two Splice - Matte/Emerald And Crystal/Ice - Picture023.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pairs. GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    hmmmm..... just sunnies bro?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    You mean are boxes included?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    yep? are they a complete set?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Someone take these as a set for $250 shipped including fees. Individually $135 everything included. Shipping is CONUS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    crystal/ice are sold! someone grab the matte, I'm motivated to sell tonight.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I could great pair, unless you want to sale them for like 50$ :laugh: but seriously would at that price

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'm motivated, not desperate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.