1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I'm looking for authentic Oakley replacement lenses and icons to customize a pair of TwoFace. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I searched online with no luck. Is there maybe somewhere I could call to place a special order? I'd rather not have to buy an additional pair or two just to harvest the parts I want, then have to sell my unwanted "frankenstein" pair(s). Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

What colours are u after?

3. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I have the Matte Black / Violet Iridium pair... I think I want BIP lenses and some sort of dark icons (black, dark grey, gunmetal, etc). Violet iridium just isn't my style, as much as I want to like it.

I'm not a fan of the polished black TwoFace... The matte black is awesome because you can't tell the difference between the frame & rim. On the polished black, the difference is very obvious and I'm personally not a fan. (However I am really into the navy/chrome twoface where the frame doesn't match the rim)

(Edit - not sure why it is auto linking to ebay when I type the name of the frames... I did not put that link in there)

Last edited: 10/9/14