• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Type O Is Closing The Doors

Honestly, I don't know anymore Princess Bride quotes off the top of my head. honestly, I don't know anymore princess bride off the top head. I'm also too busy (lazy) to hit up Google for them. HaHa.

Waitaminute... how'd we go from The Princess Bride to Zero Wing?!?
uploadfromtaptalk1440470474195.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

guys i dunno what your talking about. i just Typed-O a bunch of times and it seems like it's still working for me.

:D

So, back on topic, when these emails first started popping up I was away from my email associated with Type O for a few days. When I got back I found that I had received it, too. But I had also received an unlocked award for a free sunglasses case, nothing specific described, which I had to reserve and then go to the O store to pick up.

I just did. It's a large Metal vault. Sweet; nice parting gift from a program that otherwise was disappointing...

Back