• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Type O Member awards

For those of you who can't read between the lines let me help you decipher Oakleys automated response. Thank you for sending us an email. This email box is only monitored partially. We are currently answering easy questions in one business day. We look forward to responding to your message unless you are pointing out a shortcoming in our methodology of handling unique situations. Your email will be answered in the order it was received. If you were the last person to send us an email then we will answer your question with a lasting impression in keeping with our motto. Customers First! Unless you are Medusa 50. Lol

All kidding aside what legitimate reason is there to avoid correcting a mistake that their program created? BTW don't say they don't care. I've heard that countless times. I'd prefer an honest response from
Oakley. Not the runaround.

Because the program was a failure and it died. It's gone. There's no more support for it. Wrapped up. Finito. If it was still active that'd be one thing, but it's not.

The little peons at the other end of your emails have no authority to do anything meaningful.

Intellectual you are. The world needs more people with smarts. Too many smart arses unfortunately. I'd share my parting gift with you but I haven't gotten it. Nevertheless you are entitled to half of nada. We are both equally blessed.

Back