1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetal

xmetal Oakley Beginner

Did anyone else get one of these emails recently? I got this last night, and while the "oakley.com/typeo" url doesn't actually go anywhere, I was able to register and got a confirmation email back. My store manager is a friend and she has no idea what this is, lol. So, anyone else see this?

Type O "Special Reward" - Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 2.19.53 PM.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hmmmmmmm...... way too far off for April Fools.........

I like the way it says "unclocked" :rofl:

3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

That looks like the one I got last month. It was a large metal vault case.

Instead of following the embedded link to Type O (it didn't work for me, either), just log into your TypeO account the traditional way then go to the page for all unlocked rewards. If you see one there for a free sunglasses case, that's what it is.

4. xmetal

xmetal Oakley Beginner

I did login to my TypeO account and no rewards or history are listed at all, unlike a few weeks ago when I did have stuff listed in there. Odd. Clearly the TypeO process is nearing it's end...

Now I just have to hope Oakley HQ informs the store what is going on, because I texted the manager and she has no idea. :biggrin:

5. kronin323

When I picked mine up they had to call somebody to figure out what was going on. It took them like 20 minutes.

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

My store got a box of stuff only one metal bullet case which was mine, then a bunch of cleaning kits and f and f bags that are still at store no one else has come in and picked anything up.

7. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

SPECIAL REWARD 4 U

kronin323 likes this.
  8. Medusa50

Medusa50 Oakley Expert

I attempted several times to contact them about points not appearing on my account following a recent purchase. One thing America seems to be good at is ignoring people. Oakley seems to be getting good at that too. Sad. I don't have high expectations. People just fail to execute. Period

9. kronin323

Moot point now.

10. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Just to let everyone know. I STILL HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANYTHING FROM THIS STUPID TYPEO.

Thank you, now I will stop yelling.

Is it done yet!!!!