• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Type O "Special Reward"

Fyi I did stop by the store and got a metal bullet case as my prize. Looks like it depended on how many points you had, the top tier got a copy of the Oakley book! That would be nice, but I don't think too many folks spend $15k at the Oakley store in a year.

Fyi I did stop by the store and got a metal bullet case as my prize. Looks like it depended on how many points you had, the top tier got a copy of the Oakley book! That would be nice, but I don't think too many folks spend $15k at the Oakley store in a year.

That worked for me - I didn't already have a metal bullet case, but I do already have The Book... ;)

Damn, 15k for the book. WTF??? Not worth it. Book can be bought for less. Anyone who spent that kind of money probably bought the book. Should have really been something over the top for that kind of money.

Latest Posts

Back