• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UFC 154 - Who You Got?

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
I've got money on GSP...not just because he's a fellow Canadian but because I think a rusty St. Pierre is still better than Condit on his best day.

Opinions?

Condits from Albuquerque, So I got condit. I also am questioning GSP coming off an injury and not fighting since then.
Condits a smart fighter but if GSP gets him on the ground, its gonna be bad

Condits from Albuquerque, So I got condit. I also am questioning GSP coming off an injury and not fighting since then.
Condits a smart fighter but if GSP gets him on the ground, its gonna be bad

I think you're right about the knee. If there is one thing that troubles me is how stable it is. If it's legitimately 100%, I think GSP just has too many tools for Condit to overcame.

Not saying that Condit isn't a great fighter, but I think GSP is just too much.

I'd like to see NBK take down GSP, but I like GSP a lot. He and Anderson Silva are two fighters that are virtually undefeatable, but Silva is a cocky jackass and GSP seems more of a good sportsman.

Pre-injury, I would say GSP in a heart beat. However, tearing your ACL has ended many athletes careers in the past. It's going to be interesting to see if he can rebound.

Even so, I still believe GSP is an athletic phenom and will beat Condit by unanimous decision.

Back