1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

I've got money on GSP...not just because he's a fellow Canadian but because I think a rusty St. Pierre is still better than Condit on his best day.

Opinions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Condits from Albuquerque, So I got condit. I also am questioning GSP coming off an injury and not fighting since then.
    Condits a smart fighter but if GSP gets him on the ground, its gonna be bad

3. Yeti

I think you're right about the knee. If there is one thing that troubles me is how stable it is. If it's legitimately 100%, I think GSP just has too many tools for Condit to overcame.

Not saying that Condit isn't a great fighter, but I think GSP is just too much.

4. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

I'd like to see NBK take down GSP, but I like GSP a lot. He and Anderson Silva are two fighters that are virtually undefeatable, but Silva is a cocky jackass and GSP seems more of a good sportsman.

5. 2_hotty

2_hotty Oakley Beginner

There aren't too many people that I would bet on against GSP. Condit isn't one of them either. I got GSP taking this one.

6. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

I would put my money on GSP. I'm hoping that I will be able to catch the fight somewhere.

7. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Obviously GSP - Yeti, not even sure why you would have to ask!

8. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

GSP in 4th

9. Seabrook

Seabrook Oakley Beginner

Pre-injury, I would say GSP in a heart beat. However, tearing your ACL has ended many athletes careers in the past. It's going to be interesting to see if he can rebound.

Even so, I still believe GSP is an athletic phenom and will beat Condit by unanimous decision.

10. Yeti

You would think it would go without asking, however I've got a bunch of people at my shop who are going for Condit...and I am hoping I take all of their money.