• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uh oh... This ain't good.

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
So i went to the O store in san antonio, and manager in just informed me that all xmetal lenses are being shipped back to corporate for unknown reason for all stores. He showed me the box they were shipping them back in and wasn't able to open it and sell me some. So i called the vault store in my home town and they stated the same thing to me. Can anyone confirm if this is nation wide or what's up. A vault and O store that are 800 miles apart are telling me the same thing... so I'm guessing it might be.

I just confirmed with a good friend/Vault employee that all X Metal lenses are being shipped to Vaults not corporate. At least here in IL anyways.....

I just confirmed with a good friend/Vault employee that all X Metal lenses are being shipped to Vaults not corporate. At least here in IL anyways.....
I wonder why my vault store told me otherwise. Well based on everyone's answers it looks like it's only the O stores. I'll check tomorrow to my local vault to see if I they give me different answer.

Sounds like the beginning of the end of the end... I want some more VR28 BIP backups before it's custom cuts or nothing...

Back