1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hereispunishment

hereispunishment Oakley Collector

So i went to the O store in san antonio, and manager in just informed me that all xmetal lenses are being shipped back to corporate for unknown reason for all stores. He showed me the box they were shipping them back in and wasn't able to open it and sell me some. So i called the vault store in my home town and they stated the same thing to me. Can anyone confirm if this is nation wide or what's up. A vault and O store that are 800 miles apart are telling me the same thing... so I'm guessing it might be.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Probably just recalling all of them since metals are discontinued. We probably will have to order directly from Oakley.

3. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I just confirmed with a good friend/Vault employee that all X Metal lenses are being shipped to Vaults not corporate. At least here in IL anyways.....

IUSTEVE likes this.
  4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

O vault in cincy has not heard of it til I texted an employee there. They have not been told anything he says.

5. ShadowBend

ShadowBend Oakley Beginner

I keep seeing them on the website and keep debating on ordering a pair or two while they are still up.

6. hereispunishment

hereispunishment Oakley Collector

I wonder why my vault store told me otherwise. Well based on everyone's answers it looks like it's only the O stores. I'll check tomorrow to my local vault to see if I they give me different answer.

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I was also told being shipped to vaults today

8. Mervillian

Mervillian Oakley Enthusiast

Could this mean the Vault stores will be discounting them?

9. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Sounds like the beginning of the end of the end... I want some more VR28 BIP backups before it's custom cuts or nothing...

10. mercat

mercat Oakley Enthusiast

i'm really hoping for the discounted price if it will be available at the vault..