• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uluahunter's tiny collection

Nice collection Ulua! Liking the bags too.
How you finding the STPL Holbrooks? I love mine :0)

Mahalo Mrs. H! I really like the Holbrook style (don't know if they suit me well though :redface:), and after getting my SGH exclusive pair, I knew I had to get my hands on a STPL. I haven't worn them out yet, just taken them out for photos and to try on. To me, they're one of the sickest pairs of Holbrooks ever made, I love em too! The only thing I was disappointed with was that the seller I purchased from on eBay stated they were BNIB and only taken out for photos, but when I received them and gave it a good inspection, I found hairline scratches on both lenses :mad:. Actually, it almost looks as if the mirror coating is cracking, weird. They don't hamper vision in any way and they're hard to see unless you are specifically looking for them under the right lighting, but just the fact that I know they are there makes me sad :sad:. Nonetheless, I still love the frame! Sorry for the long winded story, hehe.

Awww that's such a shame that they're not as described :0(
I do love mine.
Maybe I should check that they suit me!!! Haha

Awww that's such a shame that they're not as described :0(
I do love mine.
Maybe I should check that they suit me!!! Haha

Yeah, it didn't dawn on me to even ask for at least a partial refund, dammit! Oh well, I got them at a decent price, so I guess it's okay. I may look for another mint pair, if I can find one at a good price :redface:.

Yup, maybe we should both post in Herb's thread to see what the board has to say. I'm willing to bet you will pass with flying colors....me on the other hand, meh.

LOL, okay. I'll try to get a pic of my ugly mug with the STPL's on Herbsley's thread sometime this week.

Oh no!!! the pressure!! haha
I will see what I can do. If it doesn't look good tho its not going on!! haha
I am a scaredy cat! haha