• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uluahunter's tiny collection

Sup uluahunter...if ur interested in picking up some Oakley display items, LMK. I'm located on Oahu. I have rare Oakley poster frames, single and double tier sunglasses stands and much more.

very nice ulua!

AWESOME Ulua, well worth the wait.

Great pickup....congrats!!

Very nice! Those fire lenses are so cool!!!

Mahalos guys! It was well worth the wait :cool:!

Nice man, its a nice collection once you get hooked sooner or later your lady has to know, it's a shame you keep those baby's locked up, I had to come clean lol, we spend more cash on their stuff any ways

Mahalo Pjam! Wifey's actually been aware of my "addiction" for a while now...she's even gone on pick ups with me :dance3:. I have to say though, I definitely spend more cash on my Oakley's than she does on anything...period. I've been slowly trying to break her in too, she's on her 2nd pair now, lol.

cool pick-up U!!
and fab pic of your little one wearing them!! haha

Mahalo Mrs. H! Yes, my mini me does look better in them than me, LOL!

those are sick I'm still looking for a pair. Nice pick up Bro

Mahalo j! Good luck on your hunt, patience is key!

Very nice glad to see you finally received those OTT that came by paddle boat lol

Mahalo Menendez! Yup, took a while, but the boat finally arrived, LOL!

Sup uluahunter...if ur interested in picking up some Oakley display items, LMK. I'm located on Oahu. I have rare Oakley poster frames, single and double tier sunglasses stands and much more.

Howzit GUDboy! Good to see and hear from another local boy here! I'm on Oahu too! I may just have to hook up with you one day and see what you got going on, mahalos for the offer. I'll PM you with my info, so we can stay in touch. Mahalos brah!!

Sounds Good. PM me your contact info so I can start texting or email you pics of what I got for sale.