• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ummmm, Is This A Joke? PBII $149.99

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
I can do that. I will have to research a woot alert also. I get the emails from them early, but sometimes they adjust a price and dump the alert up quick.

It's weird too, I used to go on Woot every single day back between 2008-2011 but have NEVER seen Oakleys for sale on there until the past few months they've been popping up like crazy. I havn't even bought anything from them in the past few years because they just havn't had any good deals for me. They pulled through for me this time though!

Why does this keep getting locked? Anyway, I just got the Pitboss II in today from Woot and they included everything except for the thin outer box that would have the label on it. Everything is exactly as it would come from Oakley aside from the outer box. Cardboard and wooden box were both included.

Why does this keep getting locked? Anyway, I just got the Pitboss II in today from Woot and they included everything except for the thin outer box that would have the label on it. Everything is exactly as it would come from Oakley aside from the outer box. Cardboard and wooden box were both included.

alright!! post some pics bro! cant wait to get mine!

I am so jealous right now. Bumming heavily over this missed opportunity.

Mine came in. I was worried they were going to be Asian's but they arent. There is also no paperwork at all in my boxes.Also no outer paper cover

I did forget to add that there was no paperwork. It makes sense to have no warranty info though since they were 75% off. It definitely doesn't bother me personally.