• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Uneven Legs

Instead of using a blow dryer take it to a sunglass hut if you are planning on adjusting it. They have machines there that are a lot better than a blow dryer to heat up and the plastic and adjust it.

My jupiter camo frogs are like that... mine aren't too bad, maybe an eighth of an inch. Most likely just the molds that were used.
I think Speakforyou on the forum had the same problem with her jupiter camo's as well.. check out her "My new frogs!" thread for a pic.

Yeah I forgot all about that lol. They aren't that bad after a while. Would have been worse if it was so bad it looked crooked while wearing.

Good info everyone! I appreciate it. Up until the Frogskins my purchases were mostly MPs, MDs, SJ II's and I did not see any of that with those frames, most likely due to the design. My thought initially was that this was an acceptable "quirk," and I am fine with that as long as the pair is not too extreme, but I wanted to be sure. Since I wear everything I buy, if the defect is to great that is looks wonky on the face, they are going back. I don't plan on blow drying a pair of sunglasses anytime soon. Hell, I don't even own a hair dryer come to think of it!

Back