• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Union Jack & Old Glory

themog

Oakley Beginner
Hi all!

New member from the uk, don't hold that against me though, lol.
I was wondering what would be a good price for Union Jack & Old Glory Frogskins at the moment?

Cheers!

wow that was quick! thanks very much Lexkempo, been offered some for £119 and wasn't sure if it was a good price but that's around $155 so i guess it is.
appreciate the speedy response!!

Howdy Pardner!. I was in the UK, and got treated very well considering that I was a Yank. I kept my mouth shut and drank my beer. Next thing You know I had about 7 new friiends. I like You guys a lot. Very friendly, and You definitely know how to have a good time! Welcome. I'm new too. Great folks on here.

Cheers Wally! good to hear you were treated well. Cheers everyone for the welcomes. Would be good to hear everyone's opinions on these glasses, worth pulling the trigger on at that price? I only have one pair of frogskins at the moment which are Crystal Black with Ice iridium lenses which i love, can see this getting very expensive and addictive!

Cheers Wally! good to hear you were treated well. Cheers everyone for the welcomes. Would be good to hear everyone's opinions on these glasses, worth pulling the trigger on at that price? I only have one pair of frogskins at the moment which are Crystal Black with Ice iridium lenses which i love, can see this getting very expensive and addictive!
Welcome to the forum and that's definitely a good price. I'm not a huge fan of either but very worth the purchase if you like them.. frogs are addictive so strap in and watch the bank account dwindle. Lol. At least it does that with me.

Cheers Soulfulfrog, just been admiring your collection, WOW! congrats!!!! how long you been collecting?

Latest Posts

Back