• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unique Oil Rig....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

As some of you may know, I have a lot of Fuel Cells, 20 to be exact. It was 19, but I added number 20 today when I got my second Love/Hate Troy Lee back from my nephew, who had to have it, but decided he didn't want it anymore LOL. Anyhow, the Oil Rig frame is actually my favorite frame and I'm wanting to get another one, but want something unique. I have a lot of customs and all three holiday rigs, but I wanna get something that's kinda unique as I feel they are going to discontinue the frame within a year or so..any suggestions????

hmmm i think you already got the most . . .
what do you think about swapping the stems?
maybe a mix between the white and black text models?

textrig.jpg

your own custom pairs - not ordered from Oakley.

As some of you may know, I have a lot of Fuel Cells, 20 to be exact. It was 19, but I added number 20 today when I got my second Love/Hate Troy Lee back from my nephew, who had to have it, but decided he didn't want it anymore LOL. Anyhow, the Oil Rig frame is actually my favorite frame and I'm wanting to get another one, but want something unique. I have a lot of customs and all three holiday rigs, but I wanna get something that's kinda unique as I feel they are going to discontinue the frame within a year or so..any suggestions????

I'm not really sure what to say but I do want to know why do you think Oakley will discontinue the oil rig in the next year?

It's not a guarantee, just a hunch. I have no idea, but I think eventually they will, probably within the next year. Think about it, when's the last time they put anything new out for the Oil Rig? Right now, the only Oil Rigs available are the 5 prebuilt options and custom, nothing else. There are no special editions or limited editions available.

wonder what will take its place?
it'll be a sad day for BAPD when they hit the grave with the other elder oakleys in the retirement home lol.

Yes, it will. I know once they retire the Rig, I'll go out and buy between 3-10 of them LOL!

Latest Posts

Back