• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unplanned O Store And Vault Visit In Nor Cal Sacto Area

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
Hey guys. The last few weeks I have been out west in the lake Tahoe area visiting family. Today, we took my nephews to the Sacramento Zoo, and then on to Vacaville to the outlet stores. I had not ever been to the outlets in Vacaville, so I was pleased to find a vault store there. Unfortunately, the store held little in the way of deals or metals, but the staff was knowledgeable, and courteous. The next stop was dinner on the way back to Reno. The family wanted Cheesecake factory badly, so I caved knowing another O store would be close by.
Brandon at the Arden Fair O Store, immediately recognized my R1, and hooked me up with 4 sets of nose bombs, and 4 sets of gaskets free of charge. He went on to tell me that store handled warrantys in the past, and still had rubber in the back.
Great store and staff, Thanks Brandon.

damn that's pretty sweet. You should see if they will sell you what they have left!

WHAAAATTTT!!!! i totally asked for rubbers for them before they said no dice, had to have talked to the wrong person. i will now be going to arden thanks!!! oh and hope you enjoyed the nice weather. oh and the vault is open again in vacaville??? it closed down after its lease expired a couple of months ago, i guess they renewed! woohooo!

WHAAAATTTT!!!! i totally asked for rubbers for them before they said no dice, had to have talked to the wrong person. i will now be going to arden thanks!!! oh and hope you enjoyed the nice weather. oh and the vault is open again in vacaville??? it closed down after its lease expired a couple of months ago, i guess they renewed! woohooo!
They are indeed open,but they felt more like a O store than a vault. Could be they just reopened.

I'm more impressed that there's a city called Cow Town!!!

Hilarious!

Vacaville... Tee Hee Hee

Think that's funny, there's a place in Texas about a 1/2 hour out from Houston called Kickapoo, named after a Native American tribe.

Seems to go hand-in-hand - be careful when you walk through Vacaville or you might Kickapoo...

Brand new OEM rubber being given away for free, is being shadowed by silly city names?...:headbang:
thanks by the way, Brandon hooked it up! I offered to pay for more since I had more pairs but he politely declined and said bring em in! super cool and professional guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back