• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unusual Sightings

Really like the orange design but wish they would have done the whole frame not just the legs. I really like that they did the inside of the legs most people don't. Where are these from FrogTastic?

Really like the orange design but wish they would have done the whole frame not just the legs. I really like that they did the inside of the legs most people don't. Where are these from FrogTastic?

There is a designer on IG that does alot of work for Nike and Staple. I cant remember his name right now but he name etched afew frogskins frame for Oakley awhile ago.

Those blue ones are sick!! Then again, I am obsessed with anything blue so, yeah... LOL. Sweet thread!

2 sets of sample frogs. Second set is rumored to be for eb although people here doubt. I confirmed with oakley that it was not an aftermarket custom although they didn't know any more.
received_10206065718583135.jpeg
20141014_113857.jpg

I know, I know this thread is old... but didn't see the point of making a new thread...

I couldn't find any info on them on reverse image searching, nor anything on O-R matched up.
Were these customs by anyone on here?

2167b5a4b30fc2016e6e96d38e49fcc6.jpg

bef40ea2250deb84576bd14526fe47d3.jpg

Back