1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shravan Gupta

Shravan Gupta Oakley Beginner

I think I'm finally gonna go ahead and do it, probably gonna get the Diamond Dial Oakley Minute Machine this weekend

it'l be my second oakley watch but my first minute machine, so i figured go big or go home lol

what do you guys think about the diamond dial?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

sounds sick man! congrat's. your other Oakley watch will have some company.
    if you have to buy a watch, got to make it the top of the line model lol. i like your thinking dude. gotta run with the big dog's now.

although for that money id rather buy a c-six LOL but your the buyer haha.

3. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Well to me it looks like another minute machine. I'm sure when you see it in person and the diamonds are shining it will look amazing. To me for an Oakley watch a little expensive I would rather buy a Rolex personally. But still an amazing watch and will be a great buy.

4. Shravan Gupta

haha true but i don't know any rolex employees ;) so id have to pay retail for one of those !

and yeah I'm really excited to see it in person, it should be here by friday...its the waiting thats killing me lol

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

a Diamond Dial that's a pretty sweet watch dude. if you can get one for a good price take it!

BLING BLING

6. Shravan Gupta

yeah the price is pretty amazing, which is what pushed me towards it even though my reasonable half said "do i really need this?" lol

7. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Wow, cant wait to see pics of your new watch!! what other watch do you have?

8. Shravan Gupta

Il post them as soon as it comes in ! just checked with oakley and it will be here either monday or tuesday ! they're killin me ! lol

and the only other one i have is the Blade II , but i gave it to my brother in anticipation of the minute machine !

9. Oakley413

Oakley413 Oakley Beginner

I have the Diamond Dial and I wear it everyday and that thing is amazing. Be ready for a lot of compliments!!!

Congrats dude and welcome to the Diamond Dial family

10. Shravan Gupta

Thanks a lot man, I can't wait to actually have it !!!

it was supposed to be here today...so I'm hoping by tomorrow il have it !

btw does it scratch at all? like the armband? cauz after throwing this much down on a watch thats my only concern lol