• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Upcoming Purchase - Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition

I think I'm finally gonna go ahead and do it, probably gonna get the Diamond Dial Oakley Minute Machine this weekend

it'l be my second oakley watch but my first minute machine, so i figured go big or go home lol

what do you guys think about the diamond dial?

sounds sick man! congrat's. your other Oakley watch will have some company.
if you have to buy a watch, got to make it the top of the line model lol. i like your thinking dude. gotta run with the big dog's now.

although for that money id rather buy a c-six LOL but your the buyer haha.

Well to me it looks like another minute machine. I'm sure when you see it in person and the diamonds are shining it will look amazing. To me for an Oakley watch a little expensive I would rather buy a Rolex personally. But still an amazing watch and will be a great buy.

a Diamond Dial that's a pretty sweet watch dude. if you can get one for a good price take it!

BLING BLING

Il post them as soon as it comes in ! just checked with oakley and it will be here either monday or tuesday ! they're killin me ! lol

and the only other one i have is the Blade II , but i gave it to my brother in anticipation of the minute machine !

I have the Diamond Dial and I wear it everyday and that thing is amazing. Be ready for a lot of compliments!!!

Congrats dude and welcome to the Diamond Dial family

I have the Diamond Dial and I wear it everyday and that thing is amazing. Be ready for a lot of compliments!!!

Congrats dude and welcome to the Diamond Dial family

Thanks a lot man, I can't wait to actually have it !!!

it was supposed to be here today...so I'm hoping by tomorrow il have it !

btw does it scratch at all? like the armband? cauz after throwing this much down on a watch thats my only concern lol

Back