• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Update DConn to all of the sellers I’m buying from

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

Wanted to send out a update as it would take forever to message each of you. I spoke to the insurance company early this week and they had one other form
That needed my signature before they processed my check to be sent. That was two days ago. I emailed it right back to them. They said 4 to 10 days from receiving that form so I fully expect it next week hopefully my mid week. Could be sooner or it could be end of week or Saturday. At least I finally got a hard date timeframe so you all will be paid very soon now. I want to also take this opportunity to thank all of you for being the brothers you are understanding about my mothers death and working with me. I could not be more grateful to each and every one of you. It won’t be long now and I’ll be sending full payments over as soon as I get it and deposit it.

Also I’m still in the market for one more polished XS complete, XS lenses, one more polished Juliet complete and Juliet lenses.

Will be back in touch soon with a loaded back account ready to send out full payments.

Thanks again

Don

Just want to add this note to all who read this. This post was for two reasons. First there was not any kind of bidding what so ever. I sent deposits out on firm prices to several great guys here. So I just made a blanket post so they’d see it as it was quite a few.

Two, I was still looking for a set of polished XS complete set which I still am and a set of polished Juliet complete set which I did locate those thanks to a good friend here.

So the polished XS I’m still searching for. Looking for a set complete like new or new if possible.

Thanks again to all who kindly took my deposits to secure my gear while I await the arrival of my life insurance check which is being processed right now and according to the insurance company it would arrive between 4 to 10 days roughly and this was two or three days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good morning

This is Kind of a strange thread. I would have sent messages to each person. You can cut and paste the same private message to each person regarding payment for whatever you're purchasing... it might not be the best idea to explain personal details of multiple private deals in public. I understand your reasoning but I believe this would start to become a discussion thread. Anyhow you might want to consider going about this a different way. If your opening a deal thread for feedback purposes I believe you can only use the thread URL for a single feedback. I could be wrong.. I don't believe there is any rule against this or anything just a suggestion and a hope that the thread doesn't get bumped constantly by responses..

I feel terrible for you and your loss I couldn't even imagine losing my mom. Shes like my best Friend.. I hope with time things become easier to deal with..

Good luck.

Brian..

Username Hidden said:
Good morning

This is Kind of a strange thread. I would have sent messages to each person. You can cut and paste the same private message to each person regarding payment for whatever you're purchasing... it might not be the best idea to explain personal details of multiple private deals in public. I understand your reasoning but I believe this would start to become a discussion thread. Anyhow you might want to consider going about this a different way. If your opening a deal thread for feedback purposes I believe you can only use the thread URL for a single feedback. I could be wrong.. I don't believe there is any rule against this or anything just a suggestion and a hope that the thread doesn't get bumped constantly by responses..

I feel terrible for you and your loss I couldn't even imagine losing my mom. Shes like my best Friend.. I hope with time things become easier to deal with..

Good luck.

Brian..

Thank you for the kind words about my mom. She had truly become my best friend over the 15 months I spent straight caring for her. I am still devastated as I never in a million years expected such a tragedy.

I can remove the post if need be. It was just a lot of guys and I thought I’d just create it once to let them all know and that would be easiest. If I need or should remove it let me know. I was just sending an update as I know all of them will see it.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.