1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

I got some of these from Forum members and others off Ebay.

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Tank 1.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O tank 2.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O tank 3.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Golf balls.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Tee 1.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Hobbit pin.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O SI sticker.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O divet.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Stock Cert.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Mars 2.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Mars 1.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - 1980's Eyeshade.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - 1980's Eyeshade 2.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Elite Sign.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Frog pin.jpg

Batman_1939 and TheWannaBe like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

WOW the share is awesome!

Oakley for life likes this.
  3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Great stuff!

4. Oakley G

Oakley G Oakley Enthusiast

That custom Oakley tank is nothing short of amazing. Great pickup!

5. SC55

SC55 Oakley Expert

Nice pick ups, I want to start picking up a few small items sunnies are breaking my piggy bank :(

6. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

awesome especially the tank :)

7. Oakley for life

Yea I am enjoying the search for the different and unique Oakley items out there. I of course love the glasses and usually buy 3-5 pair a year and have a few on my wish list, but there are just so many different Oakley items out there and its fun looking for them and buying them!! :)

8. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Great purchases.

9. Oakley for life

Here are some more items

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O Eagle Mico.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Metal O Sign.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Old School Stickers.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - Canada Pin.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O shoe One.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O shoe one back.jpg

UPDATED- A few things from the past month or so: Stock, Tank, Golf Balls, Tee and more - O shoe one bottom.jpg

thisguy and Pierre Naude like this.
  10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sweeet!!! shoes are awesome! are they for wearin or starin?