• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Uranium Sliver with Daily Polarized Prizm PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale 1 Uranium Sliver with Daily Polarized Prizm lens condition is 9/10. I looked over the pair and couldn't find anything wrong so the 9/10 is just in case. The sale only comes with black microfiber bag and sunglasses. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Shipping in US is free outside of US will need to be discussed before payment is sent. Thanks

Asking $60 or OBO

92480da945ff65ecbc71432524ed1a3c.jpg
9622c78e33248ba19389a46989cc294c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Don't want to burst your bubble, but they are on ebay for like $70-75

Username Hidden said:
Don't want to burst your bubble, but they are on ebay for like $70-75

Well may an offer

Ok so just curious why do y'all even care unless you are going to buy them?

This is exactly why ppl get upset. Thought the rules were against them. If someone wants them they are welcome to make any offer. They would actually be surprised what I accept.

You originally didn't have OBO. I didn't know how much they went for, so I did a quick search. I don't want them, I was just trying to help you out to post a reasonable price for forum members.

Username Hidden said:
Ok so just curious why do y'all even care unless you are going to buy them?

This is exactly why ppl get upset. Thought the rules were against them. If someone wants them they are welcome to make any offer. They would actually be surprised what I accept.

I don't care. You can sell it at any price. @dh4645 was probably making a suggestion. You don't have to listen to it at all. Calm down... the world is not against you.

Sent from Q's Note5

Im calm, I would think if someone was willing to be helpfully and make a suggestion the a PM is more appropriate. Basically it's talks nice way telling ppl not to pay my asking price.

I'm on here a lot and see things priced way above, doesn't mean I go a round posting things on the thread. I respect the seller and let it be, unless someone post asking what they think is a fair price...

You can say what you want to about me but if you can't see my point then it's exactly why you did it

My apologies for slighting your thread.