1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is a pair of Frogskins from the Urban Jungle Collection (009013-69). Frames are Matte Olive Ink and the Lenses are contrast enhancing Jade Iridium. Brand new in original box and paperwork. Never worn. Price is SOLD which includes CONUS shipping. OCONUS adds a bit for shipping. Thanks for looking!

Urban Jungle Collection Frogskins-Matte Olive Ink/Jade Iridium, BNIB - IMG_20160517_202404203.jpg Urban Jungle Collection Frogskins-Matte Olive Ink/Jade Iridium, BNIB - IMG_20160517_202103328.jpg Urban Jungle Collection Frogskins-Matte Olive Ink/Jade Iridium, BNIB - IMG_20160517_201946221.jpg Urban Jungle Collection Frogskins-Matte Olive Ink/Jade Iridium, BNIB - IMG_20160517_202304427_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Wow excellent price. Great pair too. I'd be surprised if they don't sell this evening. Good luck.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take these if they are still available.

If so, please send me your e-mail address via a PM.

Thanks ...

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent - thanks ...