1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

How long does it usually take for something to go thru US Customs? I have a package that has been in Customs since 07/21.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

It usually only takes a couple of days, but I've had some packages take up to 2 weeks.

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

the deal with customs is, that you probably wont get any updates in the tracking until your package is in your state out for delivery.
    My experience and other peoples on here ive heard is that, ok you follow the tracking and you see is in customs for like a week or 2, and next thing you knw, you see the tracking again and is out for delivery. You should have it in the next few days

4. Ross

Ross Oakley Beginner

I've had packages clear customs in a matter of hours, some took over a month - whenever it took a while it was because they were trying to figure out how much duty to assess. Hopefully, in your case, they are just slow. The last time I got a watch from overseas, I had to pay $160 duty on it.

5. TheKid24

TheKid24 Oakley Beginner

Usually a week at the most. But 3-4 is what I've experienced in the past