• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

US Customs

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
I'm tracking a pair of metals that are coming from outside the US. The pair has been sitting in NY. U.S. Customs for a few days now. Anyone know how long on average something like a pair of metals takes to pass through?

I'm tracking a pair of metals that are coming from outside the US. The pair has been sitting in NY. U.S. Customs for a few days now. Anyone know how long on average something like a pair of metals takes to pass through?
Depending on the shipping level, you might not be able to track it past the US. Hence, they might show that they're still in NY until they're actually delivered.

However, they might take a few days to go through customs depending on the declaration form and how well it was filled out.

There are many factors that affect how long it takes for an item to clear customs.

Depending on the shipping level, you might not be able to track it past the US. Hence, they might show that they're still in NY until they're actually delivered.

However, they might take a few days to go through customs depending on the declaration form and how well it was filled out.

There are many factors that affect how long it takes for an item to clear customs.

Definitely all of this. Customs can be a crap shoot and I've driven myself mad wondering why something isn't moving when it's just the tracking not updating.

Back