1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Okay guys, this is the very last peace I'm selling. My ex girl friend bought it for me and now that I have a new one... Let's just say I don't where it as often! LOL! So here are the details.

This watch was gifted to me in November 2010. Right before I left Oakley I sent it back to them to have the battery replaced. So it has a brand new battery in it. I will say that it has been used and there nicks on the crown from normal wear. I have the original white cardboard box, the back cardboard Oakley box, black wooden box, and display card.

With increasing watch prices, I feel like $400 is a more than fair price! $400 will include shipping with tracking. I do ask that you sent payment via gift! Now being the rubber band watch I did have to cut band to fit my wrist. My wrist is 6 and 3/4 inches and the watch fits snug. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Used Blue 12 Gauge $400 OBO - cf41b227.jpg

Used Blue 12 Gauge $400 OBO - 625cad40.jpg

Used Blue 12 Gauge $400 OBO - 5d5aa00d.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    glws. Additional unobtanium bands can be bought from warranty/service i believe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you happen to know the cost?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no idea, but i would guess $30-$40

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest