1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for used but in good shape Juliet lenses for everyday wearing. Black iridium, black iridium polarized, VR28 BIP, are some I would like but open to almost anything. Not sure if I will get any offers but thought maybe someone has some. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    PM me with a price guide and I'll find something to suit from my collection. I've a stack of used lenses.

I also have some new custom cuts with a few minor blemishes (they're brand new and no faults affect vision; there's tiny faults that are off-centre and not suitable for people with OCD!)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have used G30 and dutcati black iridium. Have the others you listed but new and expensive as purchased from Oakley Japan. Check my lens sale thread for everything I have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a couple

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Vr28 polarized black iridium new factory originals

Last edited by a moderator: 10/1/15
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    I have a g30 for sale cheap too. I can maybe make you a vr28 cut from radar ellipsoid shield. $50. Pm more info.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm's returned

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ive got a pair that I just took out of mine and replaced- very good condition BI- sell them shipped for $30. can send pics if your interested

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks to L5072 I found my lenses.

Anonymous likes this.